Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Free music mix!

My friend Kelly organizes a music club that I participate in. By music club, I mean that we exchange mix CDs, not that we get together and play the recorder. We used to burn CDs and mail them, but for the latest round, we've gone high tech.

Here's a link to my mix if you're up for checking out some new music.
It downloads as a zipped folder. I tried to include a lot of Aussie bands I like, as they don't get much radio play in the US.
Get it soon, though, as the link will expire in a couple of weeks.

4 comments:

Kris said...

Ooh, fun. Downloading now. :)

Do you still have that Roomater CD I made you? I wish I remembered everything I put on that...

eileen said...

I don't have it here but it may be in storage at my parents' house- I'll have a hunt for it while I'm home. The cover art was the best bit, but I do recall "American Music" and of course, "Whipping Post"

J.R. said...

Eileeno, this mix is friggin awesome! Honestly I'm near the end and I starred practically every song four or five for my iTunes. Super good taste dude!

eileen said...

glad you're enjoying it, dude!!