Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Recipe: Baked Shrimp with Feta


Tonight, I made Baked Shrimp with Feta from Cooking Light. It was great! Easy and quick to make, and absolutely delicious. I did omit the clam juice (I just added salt water instead) because I didn't want to buy a bottle of clam juice only to use 2 tablespoons of it and find it months later, lurking in a corner of the fridge. I also made the orzo at the bottom of the recipe and it was a good accompaniment. As was a glass of pinot grigio.

2 comments:

Suldog said...

I always wondered who bought clam juice and what it's purpose was. I didn't suppose folks just drank it, like soda pop, but I couldn't come up with another reason for it's existence. Now I know. Thanks!

eileen said...

Oh, I put clam juice on my cereal.

just kidding :)