Friday, March 21, 2008

Springtime

Yesterday was the first day of Spring (it's amazing how many holidays I keep track of only because Google changes their banner), but it sure doesn't feel like it yet. It was in the 20s and windy on my walk to work this morning, and I'm not pleased.

In other news, I am currently 16 for 16 in my NCAA bracket and in first place in all of my pools. I'm sure it won't last, so I need to enjoy it while I can.

In related news (because I watched basketball last night instead of reading), I still am about 50 pages away from the end of Midnight's Children, so if you're participating in book club, don't expect the big wrap-up post until Sunday.

Happy Friday, everyone! Oh, wait, it's Good Friday, which is one of the more somber Christian holidays. In that case, have a good Good Friday. Unfortunately, it is not a holiday celebrated by my pagan scientific overlords, so I'll be in the lab all day.

No comments: