1. What's your favorite line from a movie, and why?
I don't have a favorite line, but I do have two favorite monologues.
#1 Mikey in Goonies: "Don't you realize? The next time you see sky, it'll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the best of stuff for us. But right now, they got to do what's right for them. Because it's their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here."
#2 Bluto in Animal House: "Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"
Both inspiring stuff.
2. Who's your favorite villain from a movie, and why? Davie Bowie in Labyrinth. Um, because he's AWESOME.
3. Name one movie everyone else loves that you hate.
The Big Lebowski. Sorry, everyone, I just didn't get it. I honestly think that most people who claim to like it are just pretending because they think it's supposed to be cool.
4. Name one movie everyone else hates that you love. This movie got bad reviews but I liked it. I can't really think of anything else right now.
5. What's your favorite Pixar film, and why?
Finding Nemo. Because of the cute fishies.