Monday, November 03, 2008

Election Eve

So, tomorrow's the big day. I know that many people have grown weary of election, election, election, but I've enjoyed following the campaigns. In this age of economic and social turmoil, I believe that we're facing a pivotal point in defining what kind of nation we want to be- we can either move forward and reinstate ourselves as a beacon of liberty, justice, and progress, or we can continue the slide towards a nation whose policies are motivated by fear and arrogant ignorance. (And no, I don't think all Republicans are bad people or anything like that, I just miss the old days, when they stood for small government and low taxes and weren't so wrapped up in this wingnut fearmongering nonsense.)

Oh, 538.com has been recommended to me by several people as the most accurate polling tracker, so that's where I'll be checking in tomorrow.


One last time, I'll urge everyone who has the right to vote to get out there and use it. And I'd much prefer it if you voted for these guys:


No comments: