Monday, November 24, 2008

Links!

Here's something that all of you depressed Notre Dame fans can feel good about: ESPN.com has a nice story about men's interhall football. After sitting through that wretched game against BC, I decided to boycott the team for the rest of the season.

Remember the Filipino prisoners who danced to Thriller? They've added a few more songs to their repertoire, like Jump (for my Love) by the Pointer Sisters.
Oh, and they sure can do the hustle.
And a Soulja Boy/MC Hammer combo.
And I Will Follow Him from Sister Act.
These videos are INSANE. I could watch them all day long.

2 comments:

To Be Announced said...

I love those videos! I hadn't seen the Soulja Boy/MC Hammer one yet! They crack me up...

Anonymous said...

I don't know who the warden is, but we need to get him here to the US!