Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just when I felt that there was nothing left to blog about

Chris emailed me this video. These literal versions of 80s videos have been all over the place lately, but this one is far and away the most magnificent one I've seen. Do yourself a favor and watch it with the sound turned on.

Also...
here are a couple of fun photos for your enjoyment.
Exhibit A: My parents at Disneyland




Exhibit B: While the rest of my family was in California (my dad won a big Food Science award), I was in South Bend at my 10 year reunion. Here are Liz, Amanda, and I showing off our post-college poise and maturity:

2 comments:

mj said...

omg, the picture of your parents at disney land has to be one of the funniest things ever.

eileen said...

I know. Eri emailed it to me and I just about died.