Overall, I had a great trip, and I'd love to go back, especially to the Pacific coast. To end, here are some facts from Colombia:
1. Questions I was asked most frequently:
a. So, what do you think of Colombia?
b. Hey, where did you learn Spanish?
2. Colombia is composed of the following groups of people, in the following order:
- 3. Medellin has Dunkin Donuts! Yay!
4. Colombia is as safe as the United States (well, at least according to this poll).5. The national liquor is an anise-flavored spirit called Aguardiente. I wasn't a huge fan of the taste, but I liked the fact that it doesn't cause hangovers.
6. Instead of tortillas, Colombians eat arepas, which is similar to a corn tortialla, only larger, thicker, and crispy. I'm a fan.
7. Colombians are crazy about Christmas. Lights, EVERYWHERE. Nativities, EVERYWHERE. But instead of Santa bringing presents, baby Jesus does.