Saturday, December 23, 2006

More Christmas songs

Okay, I'm obsessed.

1. Local politicians, including Ted Kennedy, Mitt Romney, Deval Patrick, and Mayor Mumbles sing The 12 Days of Christmas.

via Bostonist

2. Earlier today, I heard a Christmas song on the radio that I LOVED as a child and haven't heard in ages. Snoopy versus the Red Baron. I searched YouTube for a video of it and two results popped up.

The first: a normal, cute Peantus cartoon montage.

The second? Ummm, a video montage of male figure skaters Evgeni Plushenko and Alexei Yagudin portraying Snoopy and the Red Baron entitled Of Course You Realize This Means War!

The internet never ceases to amaze me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Where can I get a copy of that old Peanuts cartoon special???

eileen said...

Here's a link to the full Peantus special.