Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend Report

Friday- My college friend Justin was in town searching for apartment, spending his days roaming around town with various realtors (a word I can't pronounce correctly- I say "real-a-tor" but whatever) looking at overpriced studios in Brookline and the Fens and his nights sleeping on a couch approximately two feet shorter than he is. We joined a group of friends for tapas and sangria at BarLola. I've been there a couple of times and always enjoyed it- decent prices, tasty food, friendly service and a fun atmosphere. It was too chilly to sit on the patio, so we ended up inside at a comfortable booth in a cozy little alcove. After the tapas, JR, Justin, Ern and I decided to class things up (for once) and hit the Oak Bar for martinis.







Saturday and Sunday flew by in a whirlwind of work, soccer, apartment hunting, friend visiting, and Lost watching.

No comments: