Friday, September 02, 2005

Friday Photo

Look Ma, new jeans! Okay, so I can't make too much fun of this photo, because the haircut looks a lot like one I used to sport, although mine had a little more party in the back. Too bad Scotty and I didn't know each other at the time, because we could have combined forces as the Blonde Mulleted Wondertwins and saved the universe from evil, one pair of Levi's at a time.


awkwardandproud said...

I only wish he had on an AC/DC or KISS tshirt. That would make it even more appropriate!

tara d. said...

you know what this reminded me of? the levi's store at lazarus in ohio. my brothers were in high school when i was little, and they would BEG my mom to take them there. i forgot all about it until now. it was fun to go. also, they kinda looked like this.