Thursday, December 29, 2005

Auld Lang Syne

Does anyone actually know any of the words to that song besides "Should old acquaintance be forgot?" Well, here they are, in case you're wondering. I will be out of touch for the next few days, because I am headed up to Stowe, Vermont with a bunch of friends for some skiing. By skiing, I mean lounging around in a hot tub sipping cocktails, because if you think I'm actually going to strap non-shoes onto my feet and go careening down the side of a mountain, then you crazy.
Happy New Year, from all of us here at Divine Comedy of Errors (a.k.a me).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oddly enough, I do know the words to Auld Lang Syne, because on Christmas Eve, my uncle made us all do Christmas carol karaoke, and that was one of the songs.

Have fun on your trip and make sure you don't do any skiing by accident!

eileen said...

Thanks! Happy New Year!