Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Creepy poisoning story

A man was recently arrested for poisoning his wife by putting antifreeze chemicals in her Gatorade over a period of months. Here's an article about the case. I think it takes a special kind of psycopath to deliberately poison someone over a long time period, all the while watching their health mysteriously disintegrate. That's effed up. The story reminded me of a strange movie I saw several years ago, The Young Poisoner's Handbook, which, unlike the poison gatorade, is darkly hilarious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Kinda like when Mischa Barton was poisioned in the 6th Sense, except for the part where Mischa grows up and becomes Marisa Cooper.

tara d. said...

not only is that f-ed, but, get this: until yesterday, the guy had a blog on here! everyone in improv was posting about it on a message board. it got taken down last night.


no sh*t.

eileen said...

wow, crazy! I wonder if his entries included lines like "Today I poured 5mLs of antifreeze into my wife's Gatorade." The part of me that is fascinated by all things morbid wish that the blog were still online so i could read it and be horrified.