Wednesday, January 18, 2006

New discoveries

Music I've been into lately:

Belle & Sebastian, a critically acclaimed Brit-pop band who've been around for a while, but I've only recently started listening to them.
My favorite song of theirs is Your Covers Blown, but unfortunately I couldn't find a link to the music, just a text of the lyrics.

My Morning Jacket, from Louisville, Kentucky. Several live radio performances are available on audio links so you can check them out for yourself.

Blog I've been reading:

A funny Boston blog from a true local, Jonny Bag O'Donuts. Lots of Celtics info and criticism of the shameless tabloid newspaper that is the Boston Herald.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Belle and Sebastian are one of my favorite bands...as a matter of fact, i just noticed they are playing in concert in NYC March 2 and 3! I might tix, and might just have to go alone, as no one seems to share my music taste here!