Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm in love, y'all!

with Reese's White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups. Ever since I developed a potent allergy to chocolate around the age of 11 (chocolate gives me migraines. Horrible, vomit-inducing, blurred vision, excruciatingly painful migraines), my life has been a long purgatory devoid of Reese's Peanut Butter cups. I am lactose intolerant, but explosive diarrhea I can deal with. Extremely unpleasant, but bearable. On the other hand, I wouldn't wish a chocolate-induced migraine upon my worst enemy. Not even on my gym nemesis. Just the smell of the poison makes me nauseous. So imagine my joy upon discovering that a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup had been created with a white chocolate coating, and not one speck of real, migrainogenic chocolate. It was a pure joy, a complete joy. I just ate one. And it was DELICIOUS.

No comments: