Thursday, May 29, 2008

If I had a time machine right now...

...I wouldn't go back in time and assassinate Hitler, I'd go back to last night at the bar after the game, and order a glass of water instead of that last beer.

That being said, great game, Celtics! I'm not going to sit here and pick apart all of the little mistakes they made, so I'll focus on the positive: Ray's jumper has returned, and I'll never complain about Perk being too slow again- he was a monster last night.

You know how KG claps his hands in the chalk, spraying it everywhere, before the game starts? Cedric Maxwell was decked out in scrubs and a surgical mask last night to prevent the chalk dust from getting all over him. It was pretty funny, but I haven't been able to find a picture.

One more win, Celtics. You can do it!

3 comments:

J.R. said...

yeah, we saw that guy on the t.v. and were all cracking up. who is cedrick maxwell anyways??

Suldog said...

You were there? Excellent! I have a ticket for game seven, but I'm praying it doesn't come to that :-)

eileen said...

Cedric is a former Celtic who now does radio broadcasting.