Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Bored at work?

Saw this over on Robert's blog and decided to try it out.
Put your media player onto shuffle, and let it answer the following questions for you:

How does the world see me?
Burning Down the House, the Talking Heads. Heh.

Will I have a happy life?
You Are My Sunshine, Robert Blake. Misleadingly happy title- have you ever paid attention to the lyrics? Doesn't bode well for me.

What do my friends really think of me?
The Name of the Game, ABBA. I have no idea how to interpret this. Swedish?

Do people secretly lust after me?
Original Sin, INXS. Dirty!

How can I make myself happy?
Spirits in the Night, Bruce Springsteen. Get drunk with friends by a lake, and end up makin' love in the dirt? Interesting...

What should I do with my life?
Hung Up, Madonna. Fun song, but doesn't really answer the question.

Will I ever have children?
My City of Ruins, Bruce Springsteen. Depressing title, uplifting lyrics. Hmmmm.

What is some good advice for me?
Way Over Yonder in the Minor Key, Billy Bragg and Wilco. I should sing! Yeah, that's it.

How will I be remembered?
I Don't Know, Beastie Boys. That's a very Magic 8 Ball response. Ask again later.

What is my signature song?
You Sexy Thing, Hot Chocolate. Snort!

What type of men/women do I like?
Around the World in Day, Prince. I like my men international, and dressed in purple.

What is my day going to be like?
More Love, Dixie Chicks. Awww....

What do I think my current theme song is?
Be Here to Love Me, Norah Jones. I'm not feeling it.

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Steal My Kisses, Ben Harper. What everyone else really thinks is that I have too many sappy love songs on my iTunes.

What song will play at my funeral?
Emotion, the Bee Gees. I could come up with something better. One of my all time favorite movie scenes is then they play You Can't Always Get What You Want at the funeral in the Big Chill.

No comments: