Monday, May 22, 2006

Weekend Report

Friday- Went to a bachelorette party at Faneuil Hall. Fun times.

Saturday- Moved furniture all morning, then attended a crawfish boil (hosted by MJ and her boyfriend) followed by a 30th birthday party in Portsmouth, NH. I decided once and for all that I do not like fancy restaurants. Well, it's not that I don't like them, it's that I don't like them any more than normal restaurants. Why pay $25 for an entree when I'd be just as satisfied with a $12 entree somewhere else?

Sunday- Went to the Isabella Stewart Gardner museum for the first time, and I enjoyed it. The lady herself was quite renown for her eccentricities and her wealth, and the museum certainly reflects both. The museum was targeted in 1990 in a famous art heist, which remains unsolved.

I'm really tired this morning, evidenced by the fact that about an hour into my weekday, I realized that my shirt was on inside out.

No comments: