1. Bean bags- playing with bean bags was kind of dull, but that bean bag song is oddly infectious..put it on your head and walk around the room...
2. Cargo net- loved it! Easy to climb, as opposed to the rope. I sucked at climbing the rope, and dreaded it.
4. Whiffle ball
5. Capture the flag
6. Newcomb - I always thought it was spelled nucumb, or nuke 'em.
7. Floor hockey- The sticks we used had giant styrofoam heads on them. I was inexplicably good at gym floor hockey.
9. The parachute. I FUCKING LOVED THE PARACHUTE. Everyone did. Kids went bananas for the parachute. They only brought it out like once a year, but it was the Best Day Ever.